If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, you need to get the concerned component repaired or replaced to resolve Mac’s black screen issue. Similarly, if download the stock firmware one of your Mac’s internal hardware components is damaged, it may cause a black screen of death. Another possible cause of MacBook black screen of death is software or firmware malfunction. Evan Galasso is a digital forensics and data recovery engineer with over 10 years of experience in the field. He presents opinions on the current state of storage media, reverse engineering of storage systems and firmware, and electro-mechanical systems of SSDs and HDDs. On this page, we discussed the symptoms of a corrupted Word .docx file and talked about what to do when the file becomes inaccessible, unopenable, or even unreadable.
Inside modern hard disks are many precise parts and complicated electrical circuits that must work in unison for the hard disk to work properly. A failure of any component can result in a catastrophic hard disk crash and data corruption. Some types of hard disk crashes can render the hard disk inoperable through mechanical damage.
- That is using professional iOS system recovery tools such as TunesKit iOS System Recovery, an application to get rid of the iPhone firmware not compatible problem for good.
- Thankfully though, if that is the case, a simple uninstall of your antivirus program may be just the thing you need to do to finally get this issue resolved.
- Many users report success while using these third-party apps.
- Try using a different computer or replace your cable.
You can also downgrade to the older version, if the problem persist. You can repair iPhone iOS by trying different methods shared in this post. The manual solutions can repair iOS free, but if you find them tedious and difficult to attempt, directly pick the best iOS repair software — Stellar Toolkit for iPhone.
When you search “Word Repair Online” or ” Repair Word File Online”, you may get a large number of online file repair tools. This method is used to recover unsaved Word documents in many cases.
- You can disconnect your iDevice and restart your PC.
- Finder or iTunes will always re-download the system software from the Apple servers if it fails to locate a matching or up-to-date IPSW file.
- The iPhone will turn on and get out of the black screen of death when the repair is done.
You can download iTunes from the Microsoft store or get the latest version from Apple’s website. If you had already downloaded iTunes from the Microsoft store, you probably won’t need to update it. Because it would have gone through and auto-update if a new version had been available. Step 4 Wait for a while, your iPhone firmware file problem can be removed successfully. Step 2 Select to download a new firmware.